Flamig Farm offers a variety of activities for children ages 2 – 5. As described below, they give your young ones the opportunity to grow and learn in a safe and fun environment. Who knows? Maybe a start on the Farm will lead to a career for your child in veterinary medicine, agriculture research or sustainable food production for people all over the world!
Toddlers on the Farm - Ages 2 to 3
Siblings under age 2 are free to attend... Please NO siblings older than child enrolled
- • Classes run from 9:30-10:45 am or 10:15-11:30 am.
- • Toddlers ages 2/3 dates are Wednesdays in September 6, 13, 20 & 27 with Chasity
- • October Toddler classes dates are Wednesdays October 4, 11, 18 & 25 with Chasity
- • The cost is $90.00 for 4 weeks. Two and three year-olds attend with a caregiver for a morning of farm fun. Each session includes some craft and activity time, a circle with story and songs, a visit with one of our animals and a pony or hayride. Admission to the petting zoo is included so you can enjoy the farm more before or after your session.
Fun on the Farm - Ages 4 to 5
- • Price to attend is $120.
- • Ages 4/5 Wednesdays September 6, 13, 20, 27 12:30-2:00pm with Chasity.
- • Children have a fabulous time exploring the farm more in depth as we focus on a different animal each week. Our time together will include a craft or activity, farm chore, visit with the animals, story and song time and lots of fun! Children may attend without a caregiver, but caregivers are welcome.