Please call today to book your visit!
Preschool and elementary school children from all over Connecticut and Southern Massachusetts enjoy touring Flamig Farm. Design your school’s educational tour to fit the needs , ages and interests of your students. Tours include meeting and feeding the animals, a comfortable pavilion to rest and eat lunch, and can feature guided learning sessions and a tractor-drawn hay ride.
Here is some information that will help you plan your tour:
- • For visits with 20 or more children, our school group rate is $4.00 per student. Otherwise full price admission $6 per child for groups under 20
- • A bucket of grain and cups to feed the animals is $10.00
- • Bookings are available seasonally, April-November, weather permitting.
- • We are pleased to provide one free chaperone for every 5 students. School groups with chaperones self-guide through the Farm.
- • School groups with fewer than 30 children are self guided.
- • Larger groups of 30 and up a farmer guide will be provided.
- • Half hour tractor drawn hay rides are available for $75.00. Holds approximately 30 adults.
- • Our delightful Pavilion space is available at no charge for school groups to enjoy lunch if reserved at time of booking.
- • Additional fees for pony rides.