Preschool and elementary school children from all over Connecticut and Southern Massachusetts enjoy touring Flamig Farm. Design your school’s educational tour to fit the needs , ages and interests of your students. Tours include meeting and feeding the animals, a comfortable pavilion to rest and eat lunch, and can feature guided learning sessions and a tractor-drawn hay ride.
Here is some information that will help you plan your tour:
- • For visits with 20 or more children, our school group rate is $5.00 per student. Otherwise full price admission $6.75 per child for groups under 20
- • A bucket of grain and cups to feed the animals is $15.00
- • Bookings are available seasonally, April-November, weather permitting.
- • Chaperone admission is free for 1 chaperone per 5 students.
- • School groups with fewer than 30 children are self guided.
- • Larger groups of 30 and up a farmer guide will be provided.
- • Half hour tractor drawn hay rides are available for $75.00. Holds approximately 30 adults.
- • Our delightful Pavilion space is available at no charge for school groups to enjoy lunch if reserved at time of booking.
- • Additional fees for pony rides.