Our World Famous Halloweeen Hayrides
Our famous Halloween Hayrides happen each October. They are a world-class, theatrical production depicting a unique seasonal experience. There are unexpected creatures at every turn. Most are scary, some are light-hearted, and all provide an unforgettable experience in the beautiful woods and fields surrounding the Farm. Warm yourself by the bonfire before your wagon departs. Jump on if you dare, and with friends and family, have the ride of your life.
*(We purposely spell Halloweeen Hayrides with three Es because a lawyer once sent us a letter saying his client had copywrited the spelling. Not sure if the phrase ‘Halloween Hayride” is copywrite-able, but we like our spelling anyway. It’s as unique as are ride is.)
The 2019 information is:
- • Dates are October 18,19 (rain date October 20th) and October 25,26 (rain date October 27th)
- • Tickets are $26.00 per person
- • Full wagon rentals (30 people) are $675
- • Each ride is approximately 35 minutes
- • Our Halloweeen Hayrides are not recommended for children under 8 years old
- • Tickets are available for purchase on line, starting (date).
Please note: Hayride seat reservations are non-refundable. If, after you have purchased your ticket(s), you find you are unable to come, you may exchange on line for another date/time, if it is available. Flamig Farm reserves the right to move to the rain date due to inclement weather, so please keep this in mind when purchasing your tickets.