Family owned since 1907, the fields of Flamig Farm is the perfect place for couples seeking an tasteful, outdoor farm wedding. With a view of Heublein Tower, this land captures the vast beauty of West Simsbury, and gives you a mix of a rustic yet elegant venue.
There are so many ways to make this day special. For the bride, there are unique options to arrive to the venue. Possibilities such as a horse drawn carriage or hayride, riding on our loving, gentle draft horse Jake, or getting driven in by our antique 1948 Chevrolet pickup truck. Ways to get guests to the venue include a horse drawn or tractor hayride or a horse drawn or tractor trolley ride. For guests that need special assistance, a six-seat golf cart can also be provided to make the ride easier.
Everyone likes a perfect photo opportunity, especially on their wedding day. Flamig Farm is the perfect place for that. Not only will you have access to the beautiful fields and woods, but you will also have access to the four acre petting zoo, before your wedding for photos! This includes a wide variety of animals (horses, donkeys, chickens, llamas, alpacas, pigs, emus, peacocks, sheep, goats, bunnies, ducks, geese, and more) and our big red barn with the backwards eggs sign!
Another unique part of weddings here at Flamig Farm allow the bride and her bridesmaids to get ready in our popular Staycation! This AirBnb located on the premises of our petting zoo is extremely convenient to use in order to get ready for your special day, stress free!
“My husband and I would like to extend our thanks and appreciation for the magical wedding you gave us on September 3, 2016. Flamig Farm is truly a unique and beautiful property that is not only quiet and serene, but renewing. Our family and friends had such a wonderful time because you created our vision that emulated us as a couple. Many thanks to all the staff and crew who made our wedding an unforgettable memory.”
-Kate + John
“What a truly magical place. We LOVED everything about having our wedding at Flamig Farm. With gorgeous views of Heublin Tower up on the surrounding mountain and rolling open fields it was the peaceful private space that we wanted for our special day. The staff was great to work with, and made sure we were well cared for with every need. I could say a million more amazing things about what it meant to have our wedding at such a picturesque little slice of Heaven. Thank you Flamig Farm for giving us the Farm wedding we always dreamed about!”
-Nina + Rich
“I attended a wedding at Flamig Farm and it was wonderful! The space is extremely private, with plenty of parking. Whether in daytime with scenic views, at sunset as the sun goes down behind the mountains, or at night with fireflies and paths lit with lanterns, it is a gorgeous location for weddings and photos. If you’re looking for a space for a rustic wedding, definitely check out Flamig Farm!”
For a truly one-of-a-kind, elegant wedding on the farm the package is $4,000 and includes:
- - A 40 by 80 foot wedding tent which holds up to 200 seated guests
- - Event setup with beautiful meadow views, including Heublein Tower and West Simsbury’s vast farm fields
- - A designated staff member for the entire event to ensure that everything runs as smoothly as possible
- - Parking attendants to help direct your guests as they arrive
- - A driver who will shuttle your guests to and from the wedding venue on our quaint, farm-chic tractor drawn trolley (which you are welcome to decorate to compliment your own personalized wedding style)
- - Use of our Staycation property for the bride, groom and bridal party to get ready on-site which includes dining room, kitchen, multiple bedrooms and a private second-level deck overlooking the farm
- -Tables and chairs for events with 100 guests or less
- - Generators for all of your power needs such as DJ or band
- - Table and chair rental for events with over 100 guests
- - Catering - food, beverages, place settings, linens
- - Photography/Videography
- - Florist
- - DJ/Band
Every bride and groom is unique and their special day should capture that. We provide you with a beautiful backdrop and some essential services. But to customize your event to be exactly what you’ve always dreamed of, here are the items that our couples would need to make seperate arrangements for: