Pony and Hayrides
Pony and Hayrides…old fashioned fun!
Pony rides are:
- Available Saturdays and Sundays 11am - 3pm, April-November, weather permitting
- Tickets must be purchased by 2:30. We want to keep the time below 4 hours for the welfare of the ponies
- Please Note on extremely hot days we do not do pony rides for the well being of the ponies and staff
- $5.00 per ride, and there is an 80 pound limit.
- Available for private groups any day and time by reservation, and the cost is $100 per half hour (Approximately 15 rides).
Tractor rides are:
- Are available by reservation days and evenings.
- Able to hold 30 adults.
- $100 per half hour.
- Open to the public scenic tractor hayrides on the weekends in peak fall foliage, late September through October from 11 to 3. (Weather permitting). $5 per person.